Junior Golf Camp – 2018 Summer Program
JUNIOR GOLF CAMP 2018 IS OFFICIALLY HERE!
Click here for the PDF registration forms:
Our golf camp is designed for boys and girls from age 5 through 14. Registration forms and payments must be handed into the Pro Shop or you may register and pay through the Parks & Recreation Departments of Menlo Park, San Carlos or Redwood City.
SAVE!!! SAVE!!! SAVE!!!
- Sign up before May 31, 2018 you will receive an Early Bird Discount.
- Save $45 off of Junior Golf Camp, and $35 off of After Care Program.
- Total savings of $80 for the week.
Junior Golf Camp is Monday thru Friday
(9:00am – 12:30pm)- $345.00
The camp is designed for beginners and young golfers who want to learn and improve their golf skills and focus on the fundamentals of the game. Your child will learn the proper techniques for putting, chipping, full swing, as well as the rules and etiquette of golf. Emerald Hills Golf Course staff and pro believes that the best way to teach your child is through on-the-course training. That’s why we close our course to public and member golfers during the Junior Golf camp. Each day our counselors will bring your child(s) to different areas on the course that will provide a unique on-the-course experience that will enrich both their golfing skills and camp experience. At the end of the camp the campers will receive an Emerald Hills tee shirt, golf handouts and a certificate for passing Emerald Hills Junior Golf Camp.
- Club rentals for the week are available for $20.
- A hot lunch is served each day.
- During each camp session, our golf course is closed to public and member play to allow our junior campers to have the safest and most productive golf course experience possible.
Aftercare Program is Monday thru Friday
(12:30pm – 5:00pm)- $245.00
This part of the program is a continuation of the first part of the day. It will begin at 12:30 and will go till 5:00pm. At 12:30pm all the campers in this program will meet up and be asked where they would like to go for the day. They will have a choice between the swimming pool (certified lifeguards on duty) or be able to continue to work on their golf skills. If they choose to go swimming at the pool we will have a counselor bring them to the pool in which they will be able to have fun and swim till 3:00pm. If they choose to continue to golf an instructor will take them back onto the course to play a round of golf. This is a great way to put what they have learned that day to the test and at the same time fix certain areas that still need some work. Both the swimmers and golfer will meet up at 3:15 on the deck in front of the pro shop where they will have a 20 minute snack time. After snacks, it will be free time where they can relax on the deck, golf or play board games with each other or the counselors.
- Camp 1 June 11 – 15
- Camp 2 June 18 – 22
- Camp 3 June 25 – 29
- Camp 4 July 9 – 13
- Camp 5 July 16 – 20
- Camp 6 July 23 – 27
- Camp 7 July 30 – August 3
- Camp 8 August 6 – August 10
- Please give careful consideration prior to enrolling in camp. All camp and aftercare fees are non-refundable. If you can’t make a camp or need to change a camp session, please speak to the Golf Camp Manager. We will do our best to change your camp session date this summer or provide credit towards a camp session next summer (2018).
- Any session change request will be subject to a $40 fee if made less than 1 week prior to your camp date.
- There will be a $30 charge if you are more than 30 minutes late for a camper pick up